It’s not easy being a DIY bride, but free wedding printables certainly make everything easier! Ask your bridesmaids the big question in style with this sweet watercolor bridesmaid printable.
Printing Instructions for The Free Watercolor Bridesmaid Printable:
Before you start to print: You’re going to want to buy some decent paper for this! Don’t just use white printer paper for your wedding printables! Save yourself some effort and decide what you want to use for all the printed documents for your wedding, and buy a ream of that. It’s not that expensive, and will save you a lot of hassle.
Printing this bridesmaid printable:
- This is just a standard sheet with two “bridesmaid” cards – for a high res version with maid of honor/matron of honor, flower girl and other sizes, check out my Etsy shop!
- This is sized to be 8.5″ x 11″ – a standard US letter
- Print on high quality settings (not draft!)
- Keep in mind that you’ll want to download both files, if you want the Maid of Honor card as well!
- Fold along the horizontal line, then cut the cards apart
- The inside is blank, so you can customize the bridesmaid printable for whatever message you’d like!
- The vector artwork came from freepik.com!
Click the images to be brought to the full sized version (the PDF), then right click and select “save as…”