There are so many little details to the wedding day that can really add up financially. Napkins, assorted decorations and signs add quite a bit more to the bottom line than you may have intended. The obvious answer is to DIY some of these items, but we don’t always have the necessary skills to pull this off. Enter, free wedding printables!
I made these signs for my best friend’s wedding, and figured other brides would love access, too! After all, who doesn’t want a little bit of help when it comes to a DIY wedding? So far, this suite includes a printable wedding favors sign, and a printable “In Loving Memory” sign. Both files are JPEGs, and designed to be printed as a 4″ x 6″ or 5″ x 7.” They scale pretty well to both sizes.
Directions for Printing Free Wedding Printable Favors Sign:
- Click on the image(s) below to access the full-sized image
- Grab the frame you plan on using for the wedding signs, and measure the inside of the glass, as well as the dimensions of the insert .
- Copy the image into a document, and re-size as needed.
- Print out on card stock, in whatever color you need (click here to buy the one I used)!
- Using the insert from the frame as a guide, cut the printout to size, stick in your frame, and you’re good to go!