If you hadn’t noticed, I’m big into DIY. I’m the kind of girl who fully believes that if you want something right, you have to do it yourself. As crazy as it sounds, this is my belief for weddings, too. Doing little projects yourself helps to keep the wedding budget down, and it gives me a sense of pride. These flower bridesmaid printable cards fall right in line with that DIY streak!
What prettier way to ask, “Will You Be My Bridesmaid?” than with these delicate watercolor inspired flower bridesmaid printable cards.
Printing Instructions for Watercolor Flower Bridesmaid Printable Cards:
- This is just a standard sheet with two “bridesmaid” cards – for a high res version with maid of honor/matron of honor, flower girl and other sizes, check out my Etsy shop!
- The print size is a standard US letter – 8.5″ x 11″
- Spring for some good cardstock (but not too heavy!)
- Fold these along the horizontal line, and then cut along the vertical line in the middle.
- This is set up to print landscape. Some printers may detect this automatically, others…not so much.
- Vector art is from freepik.com!
- I’d love to know if you use these! Send me an email, or leave a comment below! ❤
Download Free Watercolor Flower Bridesmaid Printable Cards:
This is super easy. Click on the image to be linked to the PDF version of these files.